The Hinesburgh Public House is searching for a General Manager to oversee all aspects of our restaurant's operations and financial performance. The person we seek will:
- Have 3 to 5 years experience as a general manager of a full-service restaurant. We prefer candidates who have also worked in various lesser positions and have hands-on experience in front or back of the house or both. A college degree is preferred.
- Have working knowledge of POS systems (Squirrel preferred) as well as Excel and MS Word. Knowledge of social media applications is a plus.
- Have exceptional communication skills and have a track record of motivating and developing employees and effectively interacting with guests.
- Be proficient in all aspects of restaurant management including inventory and food cost controls, scheduling and labor cost controls, menu development and food preparation, bar management and record-keeping.
- Be passionate about providing guests with world class service, creative and wholesome food and an entertaining and pleasurable experience at our restaurant.
We offer a competitive compensation package of salary, bonus and benefits.
The Hinesburgh Public House is a community-supported restaurant serving locally sourced, made-from-scratch food and craft beers and spirits. We are a Vermont Benefit corporation serving the interests of five stakeholders: our employees, local food producers, our guests, the community and our investors.
Download the full job description here.
Interested persons should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org