Starting Friday, May 22nd we will be open for outdoor dining, following strict state guidlines to provide you with the safest expierence possible. We will have seats for 40 people at tables 10ft apart as required by the state. We will record contact information of every guest, also required by the state, in case we need to contact you. Seating is by reservation only made by calling 802-482-5500. If we don't answer the phone, leave a message and we'll call you right back. No more than 10 people from more than two households can sit at one table.
We have always maintained the strictest sanitation procedures like sanitizing tables between guests, frequent deep cleaning and maintaining hand-washing stations. But extraordinary times require extraordinary measures.
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff we are:
- Recording staff temperatures at the beginning of every shift and sending anyone home that has symptoms of infection.
- Providing and mandating employee masks and gloves during shifts.
- Mandating that all staff complete the VOSHA "Protecting the Health and Safety of Workers" training.
- We will be using single use menus, napkins and condiment service.
- High contact surfaces like door knobs will be sterilized several times during service.
- Credit cards will be sterilized before return.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
Curbside pick up is still available. The Take-Out menu is posted on our Facebook and Instagram.